Friday 9 November 2018

Travelwise

Today we went a Travelwise  celebration it was fun. The people that went to this amazing celebration was Otis I, Lucy, Nathaniel, Ethan and me Frankie was supposed to come but she had to go to the dentist to get her braces in. We did challenges like toss the the wheel, treasure hunts and more. This painting was from a exercise bike that has this spinning platform where you put a coloured piece of paper I choose red paper with white paint, blue paint and red paint it came out really cool. It was Captain Americas shield but paper. I had so much fun😝 we got free ice cream it was very delicious. We also won free pizza we will be having pizza on this Thursday 6th  December. The five  pizza flavors we choose were Hawaiian, Pepperoni, Beef & Onion, plain cheese and Italian Beef and Sausage oh I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment