Thursday 1 November 2018

All Saint's Day And All Soul's Day

This is my page for All Souls day/All Saint's day and a written message that it is hard to see and a drawing in memory of my Grandpa from my mum's side. He was a funny caring grandparent but he has past away we had his unveiling 3 years ago it was in Botswana in Africa. My Grandma from my mum's side is still alive but very sick. We pray for her at home all the time. But my grand parents from my dad's side have past away we still pray for them. My grandma from my dad's side died a week before we got to Africa for a visit her funeral was the day we arrived. For All Souls Day we had a mass father asked us a few questions like who is Jesus's grandparents were Saint Anne and Heli and another question was who is our Australian NZ Saint and the answer was saint Mary Mackillop. The mass was great. I can't wait for the graduation mass cause I am a year six so I will be performing a dance with the other year sixes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment